If you are a cilantro lover, this recipe is for you. I always think cilantro is underused. People don't use it as a key ingredient. This salad is great as it is as a side but also great on top of rice or noodles with grilled chicken or shrimp.
Yield: 2 servings
- 25g/0.9 oz cilantro leaves
- 2 celery stalks ..... slice thinly diagnally
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- toasted peanuts ..... chopped (optional)
In a serving bowl, put the sliced celery stalks and cilantro leaves.
Mix all the other ingredients except the peanuts in a small bowl and pour over the salad and mix well.
Garnish with peanuts.